Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default DIY - a step too far

On Thursday, 22 September 2016 18:03:16 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 22/09/16 17:19, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 22 September 2016 17:07:28 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 22/09/16 16:54, Simon Mason wrote:
I paid £1300 for my Titanium Citizen Satellite Wave, but to me it is
the ultimate watch as it gets its time from GPS anywhere in the
world.

And you need this because?....

a) I will be going on a two month world cruise in 2020 and need a watch that will be accurate worldwide.

So tell me what other technology of watch varies its accuracy with
global position?

Well, my Nuvicam also sets its time depending on which country you are in. For example, when you drive out of Hungary and into Romania, the clock will advance one hour as soon as you cross the border.