Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I finally found a stereo microscope that I could afford.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:15:39 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:30:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:25:57 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I finally found a stereo microscope that I could afford. It is a B&L
StereoZoom4 on a boom. I need a pair of 23mm 10X eyepieces, and the 38
mm light mounting ring. I know that some of you have some spare parts,
and I would prefer to buy from the group, than from eBay. I will buy a
LED light ring and the rubber eyepieces there.

Gunner might answer you with a complete scope setup.

Im sure Michael has scopes. Probably more than I do.

https://goo.gl/photos/4CdCCSpjRKMpSVRv9

What model is the little Sony/Tektronix? It looks like a 323 or a
324. The for channel to the left looks like a 2465, and I see a what
looks lit a URM/25 series military signal generator in the top left. A
couple Fluke bench meters are next to it.

His old 422 followed me home the August before last.

I have 17 Tektronix scopes, and a military scope built by Magnavox.

I hope you don't use them all at once.

I have one HP video waveform monitor that was built for Western Electric
as the KS-19763L1A. It is a drop in replacement for a Tektronix RM529,
but it has the WE video connectors, instead of BNC.

What is WE?

--
The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people.

--Andrew Johnson