Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I finally found a stereo microscope that I could afford.

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:28:50 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 22:02:29 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

This is the microscope that I bought. The seller was sking a higher
price, but they accepted my offer.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172165617617

Nice!!

It is quite similar to what I used at Microdyne, 15+ years ago. Same
brand, but a slightly different head.

I have a Spencer zoom stereo head mounted on an arm. Got a Nikon
stereo head mounted on a base and several other microscopes, along
with a nice old Spencer biological microscope

https://goo.gl/photos/GGNzx9ANzSDz9Bza6

Sorry about the picture quality..the flash in my "desk camera" appears
to have failed. The microscopes are covered in dust...Ive not used
them in years. If Id known you needed one..we might have done some
swapping and trading.

If they dont show..let me know and Ill post em someplace else. Im
having trouble with Google Photos...$&^!!

When they discontinued Picasa..they screwed the pooch.

Gunner

---