Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Duffy[_5_] Mike Duffy[_5_] is offline

Default Your toilet can ruin your health

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:49:53 -0400, wrote:

We suffer immensely with all types of bowel movement disorders.

Here are some of the negative disorders that can occur from sitting (On
a toilet) instead of squatting :

Umm, maybe it is too obvious, but squatting & sitting are actually quite
similar. I usually abhour such discussions, but in the interest of
improving health and well-being, I hazard to point out that if you sit
on a toilet and lean as far forward as possible, your body attains an
identical posture to a squat, albeit with a gravity vector slightly
displaced.

I have always found this to be quite 'efficient'.