Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Toilet dilemma

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 08:05:21 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:50:12 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 16:18:37 -0700, Oren wrote:

Follow the acid method in this link.

http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Slow-Toilet

Danny D, Bob and me will attest to the veracity of the method.

That is a valuable article, thanks for posting the link. Fortunately, I can avoid the possibility of seal and
plastic damage because her toilet has no problem under the rim, therefore I can put the acid directly in the
bowl.

I am amazed at how much mineral has leeched out of her urine, in six years, as a result of dietary supplements
and infrequent flushing.

You're welcome. BTW, if you happen to be on a septic system or have
metal sewer lines, I'd advise to neutralize (baking soda) the acid
before you flush -- after all the fizzling stops.

Excellent advice, thank you!