Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I finally found a stereo microscope that I could afford.

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 20:25:57 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

I finally found a stereo microscope that I could afford. It is a B&L
StereoZoom4 on a boom. I need a pair of 23mm 10X eyepieces, and the 38
mm light mounting ring. I know that some of you have some spare parts,
and I would prefer to buy from the group, than from eBay. I will buy a
LED light ring and the rubber eyepieces there.

Gunner might answer you with a complete scope setup.

If you're not picky and would accept a headpiece, I found a
multi-focal 10-25x set of lighted spectacles on eBay. They go for $9
delivered (from just up your street in Sou CAYlina) now.
http://tinyurl.com/zwyber4 (Just in case you don't need Bausch and
Lomb quality.)

I'm thrilled with mine, once I got over the loopy stomach @25x.
That's a CLOSE focus. It was hard to get the tweezers in there to rip
out the splinter. Sucha Deal, tho. g

--
The goal to strive for is a poor government but a rich people.

--Andrew Johnson