Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT Repair zippr?

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:57:56 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 15:45:02 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 6:12:51 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 2:37:24 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 3:17:48 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 11:31:55 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03 wrote:

Maybe someone ****ed in his cheerios yesterday. Today is a new day so hopefully he'll be a little more mellow.

Interesting. I wasn't bothered by anything and merely posted an observation.

b_v thought I was bothered...I said I wasn't...he said he was (possibly).

I guess the question is: Who ****ed in who's what? Nobody ****ed in
anything of mine.

(BTW...I'm still not bothered by any of this.

Quit responding and I'll believe you.

But it's more fun to respond. Please don't deprive me of this enjoyable
experience. Now that might bother me.

...you'd go on and on, ad infinitum...and who would be wasting energy?

So let's see if I understand how this works.

You jump into the middle of a thread and make a comment about something I posted. I respond,
you respond, your buddy Gordo jumps in, you two have your own little back and forth (about me
BTW) and I'm the one that is supposed to go quietly into the night.

I see, you guys rule the internet and I should stop posting because you guys say so. Wouldn't
you just love it if that's how it actually worked? To bad, but it just doesn't. I'm sure that bothers
you. It appears that *I* bother you.

I said it before and I'll say it again: if I bother you, quit talking to me. You don't bother me, Gordo
doesn't bother me, so I'm not wasting any energy...in fact, this is kind of fun.

It appears that you have either lost or changed your medication. Go talk to hillary and ask her what she is taking. I
bet that is some gooooood ****!

And yet, here you are again.

Just how much do you like talking to me?