Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default OT Repair zippr?

On 19 Sep 2016 16:36:30 GMT, KenK wrote:

Have a "Go-Belt" that has two zippered pouches. After only a month or two
of use one zipper failed. Tab won't mesh the two sides.- just slides back
and forth. Probably impossible to fix. Cheap plastic zipper on cheap (~$5)
Go-belt. But thought it couldn't hurt to ask. These belts are - to me -
quite habit-forming. Guess I'll need to order a couple more. Now I have
some idea what women do with those huge purses!

TIA

I was quoted $30 to $40 to replace a zipper on a $50 coat. Just the
zipper alone was about $18. I threw away the coat.

It makes no sense to replace one on a $5 item.