Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery

On 20/09/16 19:16, ARW wrote:
On 19/09/16 22:13, Huge wrote:
On 2016-09-19, ARW wrote:

"Huge" wrote in message
On 2016-09-18, ARW wrote:

Had any ******s view the car or phone up asking stupid questions?

Yep. "Will you accept a Merc in p/x". The ad says "No p/x".

The world would, IMHO, be a better place if breathing required a minimum
amount of intelligence.

Indeed.

AS I keep pointing out Darwin is not survival of the fittest,. it is
merely propagation of those not sufficiently dysfunctional to fail to
generate offspring.

Are you suggesting that the ability to get an erection should require a
certain level of intelligence?

NO, I am saying that the reverse is true. The ability to impregnate
women and have babies requires no intelligence at all, otherwise the
human race would probably have died out years ago.

--

Adam

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.