Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY - a step too far

On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 20:53:12 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"Halmyre" wrote in message

fix it in place and then replace the 50-odd screws that hold it together,
trying to remember which of the dozen-odd different shapes and lengths of
screw goes where.

That last is one area where a decent phone with a camera or other electronic
camera helps heaps now.

I only tried that trick once, on a painfully constructed item I wasn't confident of remembering, which is unusual. It went fine until I needed to consult the pictures, and found too much in them was in darkness and I was on my own. Yes, I had checked the pics before disassembly.

NT