Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Learn to Build Electronic Circuits

I think its another spin off of that already troublesome mob who simply put
up a portal to here or another news group, miss off the dates and then
wonder why we all complain about replies to old posts. It may not yet be up
and running. I wonder which other group will be in their sites this time.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
Abdul Azim writes:
A perfect website for those wishing to learn about electronic components
an=
d helps beginners to gain more knowledge and tips while buying
electronics =
spare parts online. Our website has a space for members to discuss in the
c=
ommunity section and leave their comments.A platform to identify the best
e=
lectronic parts that are performing well committed to solve the problems
of=
the engineers. Supports amateurs and allows to request for buying
electron=
ic parts online and connects with resellers , electronic distributors but
p=
urchases are not allowed on our website.

visit mo
http://www.virtualelectronicsclub.com/about_us.php

Well, I couldn't find any content on the site.

--
Andrew Gabriel