Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT Repair zippr?

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 10:19:19 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 8:39:43 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 7:53:36 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 6:05:06 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 6:16:03 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On 19 Sep 2016 16:36:30 GMT, KenK wrote:

Have a "Go-Belt" that has two zippered pouches.

Have a seamstress near you to do a replacement zipper?

It's a $5 belt. It better have some serious sentimental value if he's going to put
3 to 4 times more money into fixing it than it's even worth.

Why should it bother you...that's the OP's decision? He also said he should buy a couple more belts!

Who said it bothered me? I made an observation. You're the only one sounding bothered.

...and yes, I know how to read.

Possibly by you...he is willing to buy more but wants to maybe fix what he has...real easy to understand. Your "observation" is pointless.

"Possibly" by me? You're not sure why you are bothered? You should figure that out.
When we are troubled, it's good to know why so we can work on resolving our issues.

Do try to figure out if it's me or not. I have a suggestion: Stop reading and responding to
my posts. If you are no longer bothered, then you'll know it was me. You are not going to
change me, so you probably concentrate on changing yourself. You'll feel better in the
long run.

Good luck!