HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:39:21 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

And you're probably a fat assed janitor who lives a miserable, sheltered
little life in a trailer with his mom, filled with self loathing and

hatred.

HAhahaha... now we are back to "probably" eh. I guess you didn't
want to continue looking overtly, and blatantly stupid.

Nope, that's YOUR job! But by all means, keep making an ass out of
yourself, you're very amusing (in a sad pathetic kind of way)!

Seig Heil, you psychotic nazi ****.

Sorry, I'm not a janitor, nor am I a nazi, you retarded twit.

You just ACT like one! If Hitler had been a janitor, he would have been
you!