Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Garden hose connection leak sealing

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:13:34 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 2:01:52 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

[...]

I could be wrong but I could swear this site says free shipping. I'll
bet it's not the only one.

https://hdsupplysolutions.com/shop/p...y-duty-p150400

Obviously, you'll need to do your own homework as far as quality, etc. I'm
simply pointing out that "paying shipping" is not a given.

This is a shorter hose - lifetime warranty replacement - no questions
asked. Been using them for 25 years.. Can be found locally.

"5/8" X 25' Craftsman Rubber Garden hose. Crushproof nickel-plated
brass couplings. Abrasion resistant cover. Withstands hot water
temperatures up to 160 degrees F. Superior strength and durability."

https://www.craftsman.com/products/craftsman-5-8-in-x-25-ft-heavy-duty-hose?taxon_id=1256