Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Garden hose connection leak sealing

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 1:55:00 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
news:bd9a93a8-b3e4-492b-ae3e- :

between the hose
and the hose's own connector?

Yes

You see how simple that explanation was? ;-)

Consider a commercial grade hose instead of a "homeowner" grade.

Wasn't aware there was such a thing. I'll look into it. The latest leak
seems to have fixed itself. Probably calcium from the hard well water
plugged it up for the moment.

A Google search will turn up lots of options that aren't available at
the local home center.

Yep. But I hate to pay shipping. Especially something that big and heavy.
Hopefully it would turn up something local.