Ren

Default Panasonic ST-CH7 Amplifier Cooling Fan Resistor Help

Hi there.

I have a Panasonic ST-CH 7 Amplifier on my bench that has smoked up a
resistor.
This Amplifier is a Biwirable type that incorporates a Cooling fan that is
activated or controlled by what current or loading is running via the
Amplifier stage.
Originally the Fan cooling motor was not spinning up, but would if given a
hand... So i replaced it with a 1.5v-3.0v Motor.
Upon installing it, i smoked up resistor R 573.

Would someone have a service manual that they could find out this resistor
value for me ?.
I was possibly looking at Q 574 and D 573 aswell.
Also, I'm not 100% sure that i installed the correct Motor..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Ren