Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Looking for small, surface mount (as in mount on a surface, not SMD) switches

Tricky Dicky wrote:
I think the switches Roger was referring to are called tumbler switches, see below;

https://m.rapidonline.com/Education-Switches

A warning though these are strictly low voltage and if there is any risk
of mains voltage appearing on these then use something else.

No mains voltage around. These switches are quite widely available
and might be the answer to my problem though they are a bit less than
elegant. I'm thinking the 'rocker switch mounted in a lump of wood'
solution may look somewhat better.

--
Chris Green
ยท