Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED Bulb dying

On Sunday, September 18, 2016 at 12:44:09 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 09/17/2016 07:17 PM, westom wrote:
;3625462 Wrote:
On Sat, 17 Sep 2016 19:48:55 -0400,
ISO9000 just means you are producing well documented junk

That is what business school graduates claim as they subvert well proven
concepts. And then blame employees for resulting failures. What Ralph
Mowery posted is routine when a boss is the enemy. Subverts what he
cannot understand. That says business school concepts are the reason
for so many failures.

They could not find even one engineer who said it was safe to launch the
Challenger. Engineers were not even permitted to participate in a vote..
Those business school graduates knew only they - trained managers -
could make that decision. So they killed seven astronauts. Just
another example of what happens when business school training denies and
subverts well proven methods and solutions.

That is an absolutely sad statement. And, absolutely nothing
I can disagree with. Been there, done that. Tears.

Me and my brother both gave up on the corporate world years ago when AAM's ,"Affirmative Action Morons" were being put in charge of everything by other AAM's with business school degrees. The companies we once worked for no longer exist because the AAM's ran them into the ground after all the White male American citizens left those companies after being passed over for promotions which favored women and minorities. It's my understanding that government agencies are even worse. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Negative Monster