Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default The other LED bulb burned out

On 09/17/2016 05:23 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Sep 2016 19:48:55 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
lid says...

On 09/17/2016 06:26 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
ISO9000 certified plant.

I worked for a company that did that once. It made zero
difference in product quality. It was just a bunch of
paperwork to get the label.

I worked for a large company and every couple of years there would be
some program. None of them made any difference. Like you said, just a
bunch of paperwork to get the label.

We had iso 9000, six sigma, team concept, tpm, deversity training, some
kind of exercising before starting work, and probably some more that I
have forgotten. Usually after the training part of the program ended ,
it was back to the old way about 6 months or less later.
We started one or two programs but they faded out before everyone in the
plant had gone through it. That was when we had close to 3000 people in
the plant.

ISO9000 just means you are producing well documented junk

Hi Ralph and Clare,

Both are well stated.
-T