Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Way to slow down box fan?

On 2016-09-17 6:52 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 5:44:04 PM UTC-5, Shawn hill wrote:
replying to The Daring Dufas, Shawn hill wrote:
best thing to do is buy something that will reduce the amps not the volts
because the speed is changed by a tapped winding in the motor which reduces
the amperage

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...an-757381-.htm

TDD has gone the way of the Mormon...and is no longer with us. Alas!

BS, he is too busy, but still alive.

--
Froz....

...you've been had.

No, you are an idiot, I personally know a friend of theirs, she has
confirmed both brothers are two distinct people and are both alive.
Quit spreading crap you know absolutely nothing about.

I have no reason to believe your story...TDD would not leave without saying something...he was descent person. Nothing like his "brother".