HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:35:34 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Your idea of America reminds me more of Nazi Germany.

Your knowledge of Nazi Germany is likely as high as your knowledge
of my life and career. That would be ZERO.

If I'm so far off track, why does it bother you so much, hmmmm? No need to
answer, I know you're probably pretty busy mopping all those floors.

You are probably just some mosh pit punk with a buzz cut, tatoos,
and body piercings all over yourself that THINKS he knows what
happened in that era.

And you're probably a fat assed janitor who lives a miserable, sheltered
little life in a trailer with his mom, filled with self loathing and hatred.

Seig Heil, you psychotic nazi ****.