Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for small, surface mount (as in mount on a surface, notSMD) switches

On 17/09/16 15:15, Chris Green wrote:
I'm looking for some small switches that I can mount on a surface,
i.e. on flat walls (mostly wooden panels, possibly metal in a couple
of cases). They can't be mounted in a hole at all because the other
side of the same panel is also an 'outside' surface.

I've previously used miniature toggle switches in either ABS or diecast
boxes. I prefer diecast.

Bill