Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Royal Mail return of item

Surprised they did not charge him for that. I do know that if packaging
fails they send it back, but then there is the vexed question of was it
badly packed or badly handled. I had this with a pair of stepladders from
parcel Farce some time ago. They argued for seemingly ages.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
Just had a message from an eBayer "have the package returned to me as the
package was damaged".

That is new to me that Royal Mail return packages to their senders when
damaged?

Is this just a ruse to explain the delay in sending it or is this now
Royal Mail's policy?