HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:07:47 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Hence, each of your replies is a cross post, you dumb ****.

BUT NOT one which they will hassle me over, dumb****. Get a clue.

You've given me a clue, and that is that you are an asshole and a dumb ****
with serious mental and emotional issues!

Stay with me here, rocket scientist. The question wasn't whether or not
"they" would "hassle" you over it (whoever "they" are in your paranoid
little world). The question was whether or not a cross posted reply is
still a cross post. The answer is "yes". I'm glad you've finally managed
to pound that concept into that tiny little brain of yours and accept it.
Very good! Next I'll teach you how to walk and chew gum at the same time.