Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Gas pump skimmers

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 11:12:03 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

All what? My daughter's ID theft? If so, it was totally unrelated to
any credit and/or debit card. Using cash would not have prevented the
ID theft. If she had never had a debit or credit card in her life it
would not have prevented the ID theft.

Bingo. My wife and I had our data stolen from OPM (22 million) in a
data hack. Every person in our OPM/FBI/DOJ background checks has been
exposed. The feds gave us 3 years to report it and has paid the cost.
Nothing to do with plastic cards we use.