Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default SPAX Multi-Material Screws vs. Standard Wood Screws

On 9/16/2016 8:13 AM, Leon wrote:

Kreg screws are pretty good screws also.

Yep, I do like Kreg screws, as well as Fastcap's cabinet screws for
certain applications (like fastening a run of Euro cabinets together)

And, I also keep an assortment of Rockler's #8 square drive, lube
finished screws on hand for general shop use.

AAMOF, those reside in the Keter box (I now have two of them) you gave
me years ago. I try to provide the screw/fasteners on a remodel project
(to keep the use of crap fasteners down), so that box always goes with
me to a job site.

I make a point of topping it off every time I make a trip to Rockler for
something else.

https://goo.gl/photos/jsj6qKD5dAxapECCA

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com