Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Gas pump skimmers

On 09/14/2016 02:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/14/2016 3:00 PM, philo wrote:
ered a sudden death.

Even though I did not care much for him I certainly did not wish him ill.

Have not been on Usenet since my wife talked me into getting a
smartphone.

Last time you posted you were going to give free beer at a book signing.
How'd that go?

I had a nice open house here and feed the crowd and bought so much beer
there was some left over.

For Milwaukee that was a surprise.

Though I did not get rich from all the sales I made just a little bit
more than it cost me to publish. That's all I could hope for.

One of the local book store now carries it so a few sales are trickling in.

It sure got the interest of my friends and it prompted one to go ahead
an publish her own...and other friend is working on one also.

Thanks for asking