Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Retired!

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 18:03:49 -0700 (PDT), Garrett Fulton
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 11:16:03 AM UTC-4, Don Foreman wrote:
Congratulations, Ed!

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:39:29 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Well, I retired on Friday. 'Finally had enough. So I went fishing this
weekend -- and I see that a lot of people here spent this nice weekend
blowing smoke at each other.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days of .... more fishing. Then I'm
going somewhere else. I won't be back for a long while.

So, enjoy yourselves. I'll be finding better ways to use my time. I
have a small boat to build before it gets cold. Hasta luego!

(if anyone wants to reach me, delete the "3" from my phony email
address above)

---

Yes, congratulations. You've earned it and it's the greatest thing since bottled beer.

Thanks to both of you guys. So far, so good...

--
Ed Huntress