Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Catherine L. Cranche Catherine L. Cranche is offline

Default Weiber starts but won't run

On 9/15/2016 8:17 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:20:21 -0700, Hot Coals
wrote:

Your gonna pay for
my Angioscopy Friday....thanks!!

Nope. That's the job of your fellow Californians who let you subsist
without paying taxes for decades. All they had to do was force the
sale of your ******** mobile after the first or second time you
refused to pay the taxes. They'd have lost money on that after the
costs of cleaning up your lot. But you would have vamoosed to a
cheaper state, and Californians would have saved a ton of money in the
long run. If it were up to me you'd be living in Tom Gardner's
basement. So he could put his money where his mouth is, and see first
hand what it's like to have a mooch's vacuum line connected to his
wallet.

Too many people have their fingers into the pie.

Starting with you.

It will take years
before the County of Riverside and the State stop fighting over my
home. They both have dibs on it. (Grin).

You mean the trash trailer that sits on land you don't own.

You're safe on that score. Governments do a lot of stupid bureaucratic
things, but the people trying to collect the back taxes from you aren't
so stupid that they would attempt to take possession of something that
they would then have to *pay* to have dismantled and hauled to junkyards.

If/When it goes up for sale, Ill have a buddy buy it for me for a few
hundred dollars. And be debt free at that point.

He would simply be donating a few hundred dollars to you. He wouldn't
be acquiring anything of value. In fact, he won't buy it from you at
all - he'll just give you some cash, if he's generous. He wouldn't want
to buy a few thousands of dollars of tax liens by buying your ****box.

Course I could simply move. But California pays far too well to move
to another state.

It pays well if you're working, which you aren't as you have repeatedly
told us.

You are so stupid. It just wouldn't occur to you that actually having
work that only pays half as much as the legendary - and fictitious - $75
Wieber Consulting Hourly Fee, but earning it in a place that only costs
1/3 as much to live, and actually *having* the work rather than
fantasizing about it, would be a better life. Even if you didn't have
work, which you already do not have, you'd probably find your dole
benefits would afford you a materially better life somewhere cheaper to
live. But you're just too stupid to figure that out.

I might be able to milk some disability out of the
deal too. Afterall..after the stroke in 09, when they wanted to put
me on permanent disability and I refused, I could have gotten into
your wallet then...but that's all changing now. I want your
money..you owe it to me and Im gonna get it. Its the Democrat way.
Money Money Money!! Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee!

That has been the Wieber Way for many years.

---

*What* "email", dummy?