Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default minor gloat CO2 tank

" fired this volley in
:

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:32:43 PM UTC-4, Lloyd E.
Sponenburgh wrote:

Good to know! I have a child who was benefitted by Nemours, and I
know they're 'careful', but you can never be 'too careful' around
kids!

Lloyd

I believe you can not be too careful around kids about thing that can
cause serious injury. But you should let them do things that will
cause them pain. Like hit their finger when holding a nail to start
it.

Dan

Ayup! My own kids (including the CP'd disabled son) have ALL had the
opportunities to 'bang their fingers'.

Lloyd