HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:26:01 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

Welcome to the twisted, confusing world of DorkMatter, land of illogical
premises and false justifications!

It has already been hashed over, and you are incorrect. I do not
cross post. I reply to cross posted threads in all groups included in
the post which I reply to.

Hence, each of your replies is a cross post, you dumb ****.

Since I do not know which group the poster
monitors, I do not know which group the response I make will be read
by the aforementioned original poster. It is perfectly acceptable.

It's pretty inconsiderate and pathetic that you fell it's acceptable to
bombard dozens of newsgroups with your sociopathic nonsense just on the off
chance that one person you are targetting might bother to read your post.
Are you that starved for attention?

Sorry... You lose.

We both know who the real loser is, DontMatter.