Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ggherold@gmail.com is offline

Default digital scope question

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 12:57:10 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
I bought a Hantek 200 MHz digital scope and ahve been learnign to use
the a digital vers an analog.

One problem I seem to have is trying to display an AM signal and getting
it to look like my Analog scope when setting it for 100 % modulation.
Out of a signal generator into my analog it looks like it should, but I
havenot been able to get the digital to show anywhere close to what it
should.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I may be missing or are the digital
scopes not set up to do that.

Try a single sweep on the DSO that may look better. (or not.)

George H.