Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Retired!

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 05:59:42 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:55:55 -0700
On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:07:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
Ignoramus7822 wrote:
Awesome! I hope that you enjoy your retirement for a long time!
Actually, that time period is a concern. A BBC article says: "... in some jobs, average life expectancy after retirement is just 18 months". Here's the website:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-18952037

True indeed.

I hope Ed stays alive for a very long time.

In Orthodoxy, we have the saying "Many Years." On your birthday,
your anniversary, your promotion, what ever. Not necessarily because
we want you to live a long life, although we do, but because "many
years" provide you with time to repent from those things which
separate you from God.

Many years.
--
pyotr filipivich