Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Internal Revenue Scam OT)

On 9/13/2016 9:38 PM, wrote:
My wife and I have received two recorded message type phone calls in the past two days from someone claiming to be from IRS and that I was being investigated unless I called them. The phone number to call was given as 1-352-281-6660 in both cases.

That same number showed up on caller ID as the number of the calling party. If it is so easy to get these phone numbers, why doesn't some federal agency track these shysters down and prosecute them?????

Without caller ID to identify the caller as someone you know or deal
with, nobody can answer the phone anymore. Our feckless government is
fully aware of this and does squat.