Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default A Program to Assist Homeless People to do Home Repair

Our government needs to do something useful for once, and do something
for the poor. Why not develop a program to Assist Homeless People to do
Home Repair.

First they need to educate these homeless people about proper home
repair techniques and practices. Then provide these people with the
tools and materials needed to repair their own homes.

At least our tax dollars will be used for something good for once.....
Is this too much to ask from our politicians!