Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Internal Revenue Scam OT)

On 9/13/16 8:38 PM, wrote:
My wife and I have received two recorded message type phone calls in
the past two days from someone claiming to be from IRS and that I
was being investigated unless I called them. The phone number to
call was given as 1-352-281-6660 in both cases.

That same number showed up on caller ID as the number of the calling
party. If it is so easy to get these phone numbers, why doesn't
some federal agency track these shysters down and prosecute
them?????

Maybe it's the sheer volume of them. I've gotten some new ones the
last couple days. The woman wishes me luck if I don't call her number soon.