Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Retired!

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:22:11 -0700, Hot Coals
wrote:

On Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:55:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I hope Ed stays alive for a very long time.

No, you don't.

Sure I do. Eds just a feeble minded RINO. He should have years ahead
of him to learn the errors of his ways...not that they were really
evil..just..misguided.

You on the other hand....(VBG)

What's it like to claim that so many people are stupid and past their
cull date, and then watch them get so far ahead of you?

Just goes to show that even SOME morons can win the Lotto. You on the
other hand..have nothing but boasts. Which is why you hide. (VBG)

Hey Wieber, when are YOU going to retire? Oh right, first you need to
get a job and learn how to earn a living. Tick tock. LOL

I figure Ill pull the plug at about 70. 7 yrs from now.

Then Ill let your tax dollars support me. Pay lots of taxes now, ya
hear?!

Exactly when did you give up after realizing that you couldn't do the
simple things that normal people do? Was it before or after you
started posting all the crazy Walter Mitty nonsense?

?????

What email? Don't know how to remove moronic information from your
posts? What else is new?

Why should I bother removing it? Because it bothers you? All the
more reason to leave it be.

---