HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:10:27 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

OK, they will also look at your other posts you made to this newsgroup,
crossposted at that, when they consider the numerous complaints made!

They would ONLY make such a consideration if *I* started the cross
posted thread. They do not care if I respond to a cross posted
thread, even if it is in all the originally posted groups. Get a
clue. Sure, my REPLIES are cross posted. They are as a response,
however, and I never originated a thread that way. Like I told you
before, you need to learn a few things.

Welcome to the twisted, confusing world of DorkMatter, land of illogical
premises and false justifications!