Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman[_3_] Don Foreman[_3_] is offline

Default Retired!

A bad day of fishin' is better than a good day at the office.
We had fresh-caught fish for supper last night, as we often do.
We spend most of the summer going fishin' at least once each day.

I find 'em, we catch 'em, I clean 'em, she cooks 'em, we eat 'em. Yum!

Happy retirement!

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:39:29 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Well, I retired on Friday. 'Finally had enough. So I went fishing this
weekend -- and I see that a lot of people here spent this nice weekend
blowing smoke at each other.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days of .... more fishing. Then I'm
going somewhere else. I won't be back for a long while.

So, enjoy yourselves. I'll be finding better ways to use my time. I
have a small boat to build before it gets cold. Hasta luego!

(if anyone wants to reach me, delete the "3" from my phony email
address above)

---