Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Retired!

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:07:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Ignoramus7822 wrote:

Awesome! I hope that you enjoy your retirement for a long time!

Actually, that time period is a concern. A BBC article says: "... in some jobs, average life expectancy after retirement is just 18 months". Here's the website:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-18952037

Gee, thanks for the encouragement, Bruce. g

Seriously, I would be worried about hard-core retirement. But I don't
think I'll ever stop my writing work. I'm just severing all
connections with deadlines, employment, and related things. I think
that just stopping work itself is a good way to make yourself age
faster.

--
Ed Huntress