Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Retired!

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 17:29:52 -0700, Hot Coals
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:39:29 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Well, I retired on Friday. 'Finally had enough.

Congrats!

Thanks. I'll tell you if it was a good idea in a few months. d8-)

So I went fishing this
weekend

What a coincidence! I just bought a rod and reel... with which to
amuse my cat.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days of .... more fishing. Then I'm
going somewhere else. I won't be back for a long while.

Hope you have a good time.

I just got back from a long motorcycle ride. Fantastic scenery,
including some rivers that looked like fly fishing paradise.

Sounds nice. What part of the country is that?

--
Ed Huntress