Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Wing mirror repair?

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 21:18:46 +0100, "James Wilkinson"
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:49:12 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:57:03 +0100, "James Wilkinson"
wrote:

snip

Being a 'left brainer' (focused on detail)

Is that the new name for autistic?

Not here it isn't.

Cheers, T i m

There's a difference between focusing on detail and focussing on silly pointless things.

Yes, one is often being a 'left brainier and the other being pedantic
or OCD. I think it's better to suggest someone is (say) a 'left
brainer' (as a means of understanding how or why they might do
something) for acting like one than just calling them names for being
'different' to you.

Like making sure your shoes are all in the correct order in the hall.

I would say that was some level of OCD? I would think 'most people'
would keep them in pairs and that's about it. ;-)

Cheers, T i m