Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another John Another John is offline

Default Hedgetrimmer question (Li-ion battery job)

(I know there's a gardening group but this is a tools question):

Have any of you experience of the li-ion powered hedgetrimmers now
available? e.g.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-AHS-3.../dp/B00B1RBFX2

I'm thinking about getting one. I do an *awful* lot of hedgetrimming,
and much of it is heavy work -- a lighter trimmer would make life easier.

I noticed these emerge 3-4years (??) ago, trumpeted as a miracle cure,
but they were very expensive then, and I was sceptical of the power, the
battery life, and the tool life. Probably time to look at them again.

TIA
John