Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.philosophy.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
pandora pandora is offline

Default A GUY TALKS ABOUT HIS LED BULB THAT'S OUT IN THE BARN

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 16:50:17 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 13:16:55 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"

Even if there was an afterlife, I want no part of it.

You don't have that power, dude. There IS an afterlife and you will
experience it. If you don't repent you will experience hell and then the
oblivion you wish for.

God gave you free will so you have free will to choose between hell or
heaven. At this time you are choosing hell but there is still time to
rethink your errant decision.

As for Pandora, how can she claim she loved her husband?

I do not need to prove it to you of all people.

If she loved her husband then she would make the correct choice so she
might be with him again. Oftentimes men or women *get religion* just
prior to their death. It could be that Pandora's husband is in heaven
waiting for her. How will he feel when she dies and goes down instead of
up?

He didn't go anywhere and neither will I.