Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:

So far you're guilty of this:

*Post, transmit, or disseminate content that is threatening, abusive,
libelous, slanderous, defamatory, incites hatred, or is otherwise
offensive or objectionable.

Absolutely incorrect. I have threatened no one.

As far as "hatred" goes, it falls under new definition that is
closer to "racism". Me calling you a retard is not hatred, it IS free
speech, however, and you'll find that despite the TOS, my ISP won't go
there.

You have posted threatening posts DM!

"You are quite lucky that I don't come find your lame, retarded,
un-American ass. Damned lucky."

If it wasn't a threat, why did you write it at all,.......so you didn't
mean it that you were thinking of finding out where that person lived?

You also wrote:
"Want to meet to find out? Bring a journal, cause you won't be
continuing on after."

To another poster.

Again threatening behaviour. Tell you what, I'll find those posts and
see whether your ISP thinks that you have been threatening, I think if
they take a general look here they'll be able to get a real feel about
your Usenet activities!

Jason