Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One of those days?

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 14:29:38 +0800, axolotyl
wrote:

On 11-Sep-16 2:28 PM, axolotyl wrote:
On 11-Sep-16 1:46 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking:
Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Same here!

Actually almost the same, one political BS post got through my filters.

Yeah, one or two morphing email addresses gets through each day or
three.

This just in:
http://interestingengineering.com/vi...ull-see-today/
Ig's -kids- might like it, even though the metal robots aren't
metalworking in his eyes. That's one strong magnetic playing field,
wot?

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that