HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 21:59:18 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:02:39 GMT, "HellRazor"
wrote:

Don't feel bad, even those of us who speak English have problems
understanding DorkMatter.

Isn't there a law in America which forbids the use of this language
when minors can hear or read it?

Usenet is an adult forum, dumbass.

Obviously not.

Not to mention the FACT that it
is a public, free speech forum as well.

Drives you crazy, don't it?

If, as an adult, you cannot handle "profanity", your lame ass should
NOT be in Usenet. There are millions upon millions of posts to prove
this true.

Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is
where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember, my
friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Are you any relation to Criswell?