Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fertilizing rocky soil where it's half soil half stones (and no dirt)

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 03:56:53 -0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Just some simple things here, already stated, can grow large amounts
of food and the kids learn. Your lovely wife may be right... your dirt
kills her plants :-))

She's mad at me because she planted her "babies" in that planter and
nothing came of it. She cares very much about all her babies!

I'm on her side, now. My bride of 30 years has a "black thumb". Leave
my plants alone woman. I've got the green thumb! (G)