View Single Post
  #36   Report Post  
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
external usenet poster

Default Lead-free solder is such a PITA (rant/whinge)

"I'm easily distracted by paying
work. I also have a problem with some meds. "

Yeah those pesky paying customers. Why can't they just pay and leave us alone ? LOL

Those vasodilators can have side effects. But if you take one a day you could take it after supper, or even cut the pills in half. If you have a BP meter you might want to consider lowering the dosage is you are having side effects.

You know I am not an MD and I know you are not stupid enough to blindly take by advice, but I believe they pay too much attention to BP these days, at least some doctors. Think about out ancestors on the battlefield with swords and shields fighting for hours ad hours, what was their blood pressure 300/200 ? According to some doctors they should have just dropped dead. A late friend of mine who got me into doing the research on nutrition a long time ago postulated it might be a copper deficiency. And believe it or not, hypertension can also be caused by a sodium deficiency. The sodium in normal table salt is not absorbed and metabolised by the body because of the anti-clumping agent, which might also inhibit other minerals' proper usage in the body. If you use salt, get unrefied sea salt if possible. I got two kinds, one is from the dead sea and one is from up north, I usually mix them.

At least get the kind that clumps up. Evidence - back when salt would clump up in the summer and you had to put rice in it, doctors were not telling people to limit their salt intake. If you already use Kosher salt you might not have that problem but the unrefined stuff is still better because of the mineral content. Most chronic conditions are caused by mineral deficiencies. Not all, but enough to make it a concern.

I think last time I went in my BP was like 140/70. The big spread indicates the heart is working well. When the spread goes down that is a bad sign. When it goes under 40 there might be a problem. I have talked to an MD about this. Also, some would think 140/70 is high but they did not say a word about it, or even suggest any medication.

i use very little salt these days. For one this unrefined stuff tastes different. It is like it is not as strong, but it is easier to oversalt things. Take and put too much regular table salt on something and it's like oh well, but this stuff it is like UGH.

"Somewhere along the line, I simply
forgot about the inductance. "

Take a spark plug wire off your car and...

Nevermind.