Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Germany descending into martial law?

On Saturday, 10 September 2016 10:28:37 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:
On 09/09/16 19:31, Nightjar wrote:
On 09-Sep-16 2:44 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 09/09/16 12:32, Fredxxx wrote:
On 09/09/16 10:21, Nightjar wrote:
On 09-Sep-16 10:12 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I see the state education system has let you down again. and you are
unable to distinguish between the bottom of the hole, being half way
down, or being halfway down and moving further...

Did that actually make sense to you when you wrote it?

yes, and it still does.

I see the sate education system has let you down again....

I think it has let many down.

It does seem strange when someone points out an undeniable fact, that
can only be a result of the education system.

Are you suggesting the education system should teach people to ignore
simple facts involving police and armed forces?

I see the sate education system has let you down again....

No, I am suggest8ing nothing of te kind.

I am suggesting that anyone who cannot understand the following :

"you are unable to distinguish between the bottom of the hole, being
half way down, or being halfway down and moving further..."

Has an inadequate grasp of English, due to the state education system
having abandoned English grammar and comprehension as a subject deemed
worth studying.

You misunderstand. I wasn't questioning whether that was an intelligible
composition of words. I was asking whether it made sense to you to write
that as a response to my post. I was simply pointing out that Britain,
and many other countries, have been carrying out inter-service
cooperation exercises for decades without anybody claiming we were
coming under martial law. Your response seems to be completely unrelated
to that.

thats because you are stupid, or deliberetaly trolling

I pointed out that 'descending into' something is not the same as being
there already.

I agree the article mentioned the cooperation of the police and armed
forces and called it martial law.

You have to be pretty thick not to notice that the police do work with
the armed forces from time to time.

If you call any working between police and the armed forces martial law,
then the UK has been subject to martial law for a long time.

The troll here is the one seeming to think that the police and armed
forces never work together.

When the armed forces are patrolling the streets, it is de facto martial law.